Windows Vista / Windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umadbro? Geeze.. Im not "*****ing about getting help for free".. Its not like I was asking how to assemble a processor from scratch.. just a simple question about upgrading windows.. I didnt expect to wait all day. I got a response from another forum in like 3 minutes. Thanks for the help though

Receiving an answer in 24 hours is what you can expect from most businesses, places that you're giving money to. We do this for you for free out of our own time. You feel badly done by because nobody responded in less than 2 hours? Really?

Umadbro? Geeze.. Im not "*****ing about getting help for free".. Its not like I was asking how to assemble a processor from scratch.. just a simple question about upgrading windows.. I didnt expect to wait all day. I got a response from another forum in like 3 minutes. Thanks for the help though

You dont expect to wait all day then why would you go to a FREE FORUM? We do have a life and not everyone who views these threads are Windows Experts. They maynot even know the answer cause they may have thought given the lackluster title that this was a comparison of the 2 OS's since you dont say "Hey Ugrade Question" or anything other than Vista/Win7. I mean that is so descriptive that no one could mistaken that for anything other than a simple upgrade question right?

You came here, now you have an attitude. If you plan on staying here, lose the attitude. Treat others as you wish to be treated. Since your already bashing on our site and our members, I wouldnt expect a warm fuzzy welcome.

Topic Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom