Windows Vista SP1 Download

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Microsoft finally released the standalone version of the Windows Vista Service Pack 1 for 32-bit and 64-bit systems. Both versions contain five languages which are English, German, French, Spanish and Japanese. The 32-bit Service Pack 1 download has a file size of 434 Megabyte while the 64-bit file size is 726 Megabyte.
This release is intended for system administrators according to Microsoft who wants that “normal” users download the service pack and all other patches through automatic updates and Windows Update. The update should already be available in Windows Update for most users. The download will be smaller than the standalone release because there is obviously only one language that needs to be patched
Users should also take a look at the Knowledge Base article at Microsoft that lists applications that are known to pose problems after installing Windows Vista Service Pack 1.
“Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (SP1) is an update to Windows Vista that addresses feedback from our customers. In addition to previously released updates, SP1 will contain changes focused on addressing specific reliability, performance, and compatibility issues; supporting new types of hardware; and adding support for several emerging standards.”

Windows Vista SP1 Download

Just a heads up for you guys running with the Paradox crack,It won't work any more after you install SP1 :mad:

Its gives you the old message that you have 30 days left to register.

im going to get it off windows update, its only 87 mb but its still going to rape my dialup connection.

how long does it take to install?

If you read my response to the post you put in the Vista Discussion you would see that this is just the installer. It is not the full service pack. After the installer starts it will download the rest of the Service pack.

I'm wasn't referring to the standalone, it popped up on windows update saying 60-434MB and it says for me that it is downloading 87mb because my system is fairly up to date as it is and just downloading english like said in the first post. Also last time I checked the service pack standalone with all languages was 2 gb but that must have been a beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom