Windows Vista Service Pack 2 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that free space is actually real? Very cool! Can't patch the dll now, VistaGlazz doesn't have the SP2 compatible version out yet, I guess it's back to aero... (I guess it's not that bad, seems different since I haven't used it for a while).

I doubt I will DL it. I haven't booted back into Vista since I installed Win7.

Yes programs like VistaGlazz and the UXTheme.dll patchers you will have to wait for a SP2 version to be released before they will work.

No it cant. Windowsblinds can only use the .wba format which is what the program uses. the MSStyles can only be used through the UXTheme.dll patch. Give it a couple of days if not less. There will be a patch out.

WB doesn't need to. There are hundreds if not thousands of styles available for it. Check out the gallery on WinCustomize.com.

Why is the Vista Ultimate SP 2 file so BIG?

Hi everyone!

I just noticed the Windows updater on my computer is listing Vista Ultimate SP 2 as a whopping 337.9 - 343.9 MB. Can anyone tell me why it is so BIG?

Also, if I have no 3rd party themes and am happy with Dream Content, will this SP2 be safe to install [my system is working perfect and I would like it to continue]?

Soar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom