Windows Vista problem..

Status
Not open for further replies.

NayNay1991x

PeugeotEnthusiast
Heyy, i have a Problem with Vista for the first time in 10 months.. ill tell you what happens.

Ok.. so i come home from Boxing, i go on laptop, Browse sites and talk to Oriox on MSN etc which is what i normally do, then next minute my laptop just Freezes at Random.. i think the CPU Locks at 100% not sure to be honest. I Then format my laptop and then sometimes not as much but still Freezes... do you think i should contact Fujitsu siemens ?

By the way, My laptop was on Service Pack 1 first on Vista then i formatted which didnt have Service pack 1 on so its nothing to do with that..

Any ideas ?

this laptop is on Vista Basic..

Intel Celeron M 1.7GHz
1278MB RAM PC4400
80GB Seagate Momentus

What version of MSN? Are you running the Beta? MSN have been acting up lately. A friend of mine showed me a screen where his MSN was using upwards of 1.5GB of his RAM. So it could be something to do with that.

BTW And You Are. Either post something helpful or dont post at all.

Still could be MSN related. I wouldt rul it out. Could jsut be that your system resources were all used up. I know that leaving the Sidebar on for a extended period of time it just starts to eat RAM.

Im only running 36-39 Processes.. its not much, i Never have Sidebar running either.

There was another problem also, My laptop would turn on.. but no Display, it turned it off and on numerous times. So i got my other monitor and shoved the VGA In and it worked, if i have to keep doing this, its very silly

Maybe you display fried? Have you contacted the manufacturer for any kind of support? HAve you tried to uninstall all your video drivers and reinstall them?

I do hope it isnt anything serious. but it certainly sounds that way. :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom