which windows vista package to get

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you dont need Media Center then Business Edition is just like XP Pro. But if you wish for MC then try for Home Premium or Ultimate if you really want all the goodies.

home premium is what i was looking into buying. I dont feel like having to trade my left arm with Micro$oft to get Ultimate. Here in Canada home premium is "rumored" to cost $199:mad:

Home Premium is a good idea. It is one of the best for hte average user. It does have some bells and whistles but not all of them. So it is still worth it.

wow those prices are very good for OEM. Think ill be buying next month after i paid off my tv :D
Most people probably only need Home Premium so thats probably the best choice. I like to have best tho :D lol

(Vista can only be installed on one pc with same cd key right? hmm :confused: )

what would you guys get between home premium and business i would choose home premium because i wouldnt need all the business side of it

Home Premium will suit most people. Heres what your missing out on not buying Ultimate
  • Help protect against hardware failure
    with advanced business backup features
  • Business networking and Remote Desktop for easier connectivity
  • Better protect your data against loss or theft with Windows BitLocker™ Drive Encryption
But the home basic is probably almost the same as XP, it doesn't have all there Eye Candy and stuffs in it... and the buisness doesn't really have much of the stuff you want at home.
...not really missing out of much eh? Unless your one of those people just want it because it's the best :)

windows vista home premium has got windows media centre in it but i dont hook up my tv to my pc and watch tv i mean i do media like watching movies, tv series and listen to music but i dont require windows business aswell because i dont need all the business functions of it what one should i get i dont know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom