windows vista network problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

real_in

In Runtime
hi guyss..

windows vista not yet released but i started experiencing several problems.. hehehe.. may be i m prone to them..

anyways, i installed windows vista last night and was experiencing internet(broadband) on it, i opened few sites and i donn know some setting came in where i said my network is local(private) and after that jus the **** didnt work..

i have clicked the screenshot to make things clear cause i m unable to change the settings now :( **** M$

though i can change this private to public, but i guess that is regarding some shared folders..

also i restarted my computer and even tried to plugin my PCI LAN card instead so that it may again verify those settings, but the this **** thing by default took the same settings.. :p over clever stuff..

And when i rebooted here in windows XP, the same thing is working perfectly on both the ethernets :((

can u guyss help me, anyone who is using vista :p

thanks and regards

Attachments

• prblm.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 18
This is why it is a BETA OS. Things can and will go wrong.

Makaveli213 said:
This is why it is a BETA OS. Things can and will go wrong.

Vista probably has issues with your network card, which is why it's a Beta. They haven't fixed all bugs.

With your permission, Microsoft can take information from your computer and this will help resolve issues with sound, network, and video drivers.

My experience with vista is, one day you will turn it on and your network will automatically work. but it won't work when you first initialize it

its something horrible!!

hehehe.. it started working for me this morning, right now i m posintg from vista itself :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom