Windows Vista Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually he said it would only get us up to 150kbps and cost 5 times more than what we have now. I want broadband sooo bad!!!!!!

SAVE ME!!!!!

What does any of this have to do with Areo Glass?

Mikee you used Vista I think. If you don't make it past the 64 megs of non integrated video ram they will not allow transparency and the animations as far as I'm aware of. On my newer PC I can run it just fine I don't think there is that much of a performance slowdown.

oh srry kinda got off topic there.

It lets me use aero glass but it slows down, I hope MS gets that fixed because they said that it would put all the load on your graphics card so it wouldn't slow down the computer but some how I don't think its like that yet.

Amd2800 said:
i run it on a 64mb Video Card fine and it lets me use it fine
That would mean you fit in the required 64 meg category which meets the minimum requirments :confused: .

ive run Vista ...on a 233mhz wiv 256mb Ram n a 10gb hdd and a 64mb card and it run perfect but of OCING

Now that's what the requirements should be for vista. But that just leads me to think that windows vista isn't all that different from xp.

If 64 mb video is the minimum for aero glass how come it can't be those 64mb integrated video cards

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsvista/default.aspx

After a brief demo at the on-going CES conference in Las Vegas, Microsoft have launched a re-vamped version of the website for Windows Vista.

The slick new look makes a break from the often bland Microsoft product pages, and moves towards the Glass theme expected in Vista.

Perhaps of most significance is that the pages underlying code is put together with more 'modern' html code (div tags, for example, rather than tables). Also of note is the RSS feed, added, no doubt, after cajoling from a certain Microsoft blogger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom