Windows Vista Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
do u belived everything they tell you ...because its ******** to me ..and they cant stop support in vista ..

Yes they can if they choose to. They dont have to support old technology. That is why it is the OS of the future. It will still have some support for legacy things but to truly be a next generation OS they have to take measures to get people on the track to be next gen. Just like they dont fully support 98 anymore. Just like they are gonna stop support for 2000. Just like after Vista is released they will shortly afterward stop support for XP. It is a business to them and they have to keep people moving upward an onward so they can stay in business. If support for a product like that isnt gonna help then any then they will just stop support.

Most machines now a days wont run Vista all that well. They are banking on the fact that almost everybody will have to upgrade to get Vista which means that they wont have those old drives. So they are correct in saying that they wont support it.

So your machine that you are using Vista on now just like mine wont support Vista when it becomes final. Just like our video cards wont support DX10. Its the way of technology. Some of us like it and some of us dont. I dont see you complaining that AMD and P4's are out. If we didnt want the technology then why not go back to 386's and 486's? Have to move on. Have to move up. Its the way of business.

Amd2800 said:
do u belived everything they tell you ...because its ******** to me ..and they cant stop support in vista ..

I didnt say I beleived it, I just posted it and it can happen just because its ******** to you, doesn't mean its not going to happen

Warez Monster said:
I didnt say I beleived it, I just posted it and it can happen just because its ******** to you, doesn't mean its not going to happen

who is gonna change to vista because i wont ..M$ will be able to use ur pc //so XP is safe

But XP wont be supported beyond 2008. So if you have any problems you better know how to fix them yourself since M$ wont help anymore. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom