Windows Vista Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhh...
well i dl those hot fixes or those performance packs and i didnt notice much diff.
First i did while gaming, but now its back to the same...i think its my mouse,im not sure what settings to put it on.
Vernong if you can help me on this one...when i game its not smooth while moving my mouse.
The game im playing is rainbow six LV.
I have a mx3000 logitech.
I think the mouse is mx 600 or something like that.
I know this mouse is suppose to be good, but i have setpoint installed but idk what kinda settings i should set for it to be smooth while gaming.

ahhh...
well i dl those hot fixes or those performance packs and i didnt notice much diff.
First i did while gaming, but now its back to the same...i think its my mouse,im not sure what settings to put it on.
Vernong if you can help me on this one...when i game its not smooth while moving my mouse.
The game im playing is rainbow six LV.
I have a mx3000 logitech.
I think the mouse is mx 600 or something like that.
I know this mouse is suppose to be good, but i have setpoint installed but idk what kinda settings i should set for it to be smooth while gaming.

um... sure but i'm not that great with gaming mice, start a new topic in hardware zone, and like a screenshot from the game with the settings u put, maybe u went overboard with the settings u wanted

vista_logo.gif
As Mary Jo Foley forecasted, a Vista SP1 drop was made in mid-July. We're hearing, however, the drop was made to a small group of random testers for "pre-beta" testing. Pre-beta testing is usually conducted to test software that is more mature than a first-stab, annihilate-your-machine alpha (VS2008 anyone?) but doesn't quite implement all the required functionalities to be labeled a true beta.

The service pack comes labeled with a build string matching its recently released WDK brother and smells of 2008 kernel, which is A Good Thing -- 6001.16549(longhorn_sp1beta1.070628-1825). (Thanks C.)

Queried Microsoft and beta participants are denying the program's existence, as expected. We'll have to suffer with our malfunctioning Windows Vista installs for just a tad longer.

News Source: AeroXperience

Microsoft offered official confirmation that DirectX 10.1 in Windows VistaSP1 can be expected in the immediate future. The SIGGRAPH 2007 conference is the stage where Microsoft is presenting an introduction to Direct3D 10, but also the future of this application important]programming interface.

Direct3D 10 is an integer part of the DirectX 10 API available exclusively through Microsoft's latest operating system Windows Vista, in combination with the underlying graphics hardware. The Redmond company has repeatedly denied the possibility of backporting DirectX to Windows arguing that it would have to also change the core of the operating system.

Click Read More to view the rest of this article.

Download: SIGGRAPH 2007: Introduction to Direct3D 10
News Source: WinBeta

Earlier I thought that there was nothing to Vista...........Just media hype with the AERO thing, but now that I am using Vista Ultimate I know that it was all true. AERO is definately something to drool over and the inbuilt security applications like defender and the improved firewall do a good job. I don't know about you but it does the job for me, although I cannot get the idea of removing Norton Internet Security out of my head, but whatever it is Windows Vista Ultimate clicks for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom