Not open for further replies.
Tyler1989 said:
You lie for saying Vista will not include WinFS

this what I get for arguing with a kid. now show me again where I said this

this is what I said

EricB said:
wow....

you just don't have a clue.

Winfs is leaking too much memory right now and they haven't fix it yet. they also redid the way it was made and it still don't work. they just expect to have it fix by then. I bet it don't reach the public until 2008.

I didn't lie. you just did.

I fail to see how you can argue your own quote this is what you said
Basically. it's XP plus eye candy. the big new thing was supposed to be winfs. but it don't work. as far as security measures, vista has more in house spying than any other windows OS before it.
You say it failed when in fact it's being bushed to a beta.

Another member asked this
Isn't the file system different?

And I love this you deny WinFS is going to be included in Vista.

You may want to edit your posts if you don't want to look like bad every post is in this page.
http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57368&perpage=15&pagenumber=11

Tyler1989 said:
I fail to see how you can argue your own quote this is what you said

You say it failed when in fact it's being bushed to a beta.

Another member asked this

And I love this you deny WinFS is going to be included in Vista.

You may want to edit your posts if you don't want to look like bad every post is in this page.
http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57368&perpage=15&pagenumber=11

Dumdass I suggest that you don't say anything to me right now. I'm still fumming over your other post. somehow you keep missing the part where I say it isn't working right, now. I never said it wooouullddd noootttt beeeee includeddddddd innnnnn vistaaaaaaa

and you still have not post a link where I said it wouldn't be included in vista. you dumb butt is trying to twist my words.

Ok then read that thread again and calm yourself this is old and I'm sure other members are tired of this as am I.

A member asked

"Isn't the file system different?"

This is asking isn't the windows vista file system different than winXP

You reply with

"no"

Meaning, yes it's the same Vista will only use NTFS

Tell me if there is a misunderstanding instead of yelling for once.

but didnt microsoft say "Winfs isnt a new file system, it is a layer that sits above the file system" that does cool searching stuff. So a new file system wont be included with Vista but new technology will be included to utilise the file system better. Ill see if i can trackwhere i read that.

You may be right I was not aware of that I thought WinFS was an actuall file system format. Are there any articles?

Tyler1989 said:
Ok then read that thread again and calm yourself this is old and I'm sure other members are tired of this as am I.

A member asked

"Isn't the file system different?"

This is asking isn't the windows vista file system different than winXP

You reply with

"no"

Meaning, yes it's the same Vista will only use NTFS

Tell me if there is a misunderstanding instead of yelling for once.

humor me a bit. even if I said no. where did I say winfs wasn't included in vista. you're ASS-U-MEd on what I meant.

and you know what happen when you assume

tyler really shows his age, be a ms fanboy elswhere, i think any thread where the topic starter actually states that he wants to argue and looks for arguements should be closed...its pointless and a waste of time since no one is going to see one side or the other much less actually READ and COMPREHEND posts

And it is pointless to make threads just to bash others. Isn't that right Eric. If I knew everything I wouldn't be here. This thread seems to be the most popular in the entire windows forum by the way so it doesn't seem to be a waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom