Windows Vista Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler1989

Fully Optimized
Tyler's Guide To Whats New In Windows Vista

The guide is outdatted not to hard to deny that. I once had plans to update it but I no longer do. Replacing the old guide will just be the official place for all Windows Vista discussion.

I am a member of MSDN Matt, I do not use the other methods which so many use. I'm legit I can promise you that. I removed the pictures myself to abide to the terms of use agreement with MSDN, having any picture to longhorn is not allowed because it is still under patients and every picture or screen shot must be approved by Microsoft. Odd yes but I'm not complaining.

The only way to get longhorn is to be a member of MSDN. There are many subscription plans as well as some academic alliances you should find the one that best suits your needs and wallet.

I do not wish to break my terms of user agreement with Microsoft. It's not allowed try Google image search and you will find they have already cracked down on it. No search results will appear for 5048 and many 4074 have been removed.

I have an MSDN universal subsrciption and I cant find the dl link. Did they send you an e-mail or somthing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom