Windows Vista Beta 2 Available for Public Download

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm, sorry for all of my stupidity and stuff. Mines is def. 4.1gb so I probably extracted it for some reason when opening it opened WinRAr.

Ill redownload.

Sorry for the trouble

EDIT: Oops I lie, I was looking at the wrong thing. It is 4.01gb. Would it be bigger if I had extracted it?

Daemon tools can emulate it being on a disk. Run it from windows and when it restarts it will go to the screen as though it was from a disk. (So I have been told, this is how I plan on installing it.)

If you had extracted it, it would probally be nearer the 10GB that it is after install.

I would advise you not to install it from inside of XP, i did this and when i restarted my pc and the setup continued it couldnt find an image so the installation failed wasting a lot of my time.
Burn the Zipped file to a dvd and then boot from it. Thats the best option.

everytime I sign in, I keep getting sent back to the page where I tried ordering the cd. I don't need to order it now

Are you signing in with a .net passport?

I don't have a DVD burner or any DVD's to burn it with. I can FTP it to a PC on my LAN, but that will take for ever. I will try it with Daemon tools first. Hopefully it will work, as others have tried it with success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom