Windows Visa 64-Bit and my new PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preacher

Fully Optimized
Hello, this is my first post in the Windows section of the forums :)

Well this is my rig that i will have in 3 days.
Core 2 Duo E6300, 1066Mhz, s775, 2MB Cache
945GM-S2 s775 Conroe, 945G, DDRII 667, VGA, PCI-E
1GB Corsair 677
Sapphire Radeon X1900XT 512MB, 2xDVI, VIVO, PCI-E
Seagate 80GB 7200RPM, 8MB, SATA II
Supertalent CA-601UFK Black
Noisetaker EG425P-VE 420W

I wanted to know if all of my hardware will go with Vista (im not asking is my PC good enough to handle it), are there drivers for Vista for my hardware its a diffrent OS then XP so thats why i am asking. If my hardware is capable of being friendly with this new OS ill install RedHat, and dual boot Windows XP Pro and Windows Vista 64. Is hardware and games stable on this OS?

Thanks everyone for your support.

Preacher

The hardware will run with the glass effect on Vista, however, more memory would defenitely make it run much better, add-on another 1GB stick, and you'll be speeding with Vista!

Your other system in your sig will run Vista, but not that fast, because of the processor and RAM. The video card is good.

Ok thanks so all my NEW hardware will run Vista so i just go into each item of my PC and look for on the net forX1900XT Vista drivers and all my keyboards and such as the same . Does WoW and CS:S support Vista ? I want all my hardware to tun without errors so....
And about the 1GB of extra RAM im buying it in 2 months :)

The games and hardware should work fine with Vista. Anything made before XP (2002) will have conflicts with Vista.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom