Windows Shells

Status
Not open for further replies.

AstonFanboy

Baseband Member
I have used the Aston Shell Before and fell in love with it. Unfortunately it was only a 30 day trial. I downloaded a crack witch was supposed to make it the full version but still messed up after 30 days. Does anyone know any other windows shells that there are like the Aston Shell?
Thanks for the help

Computer specs
HD--------------------160GB 7200RPM Ultra ATA/100
MOTHERBOARD-----Biostar U8668 D
VIDEOCARD---------GeForce Nvidia 5700 256 LE
OS-----XP Professional (upgrading to LONGHORN when it comes out
SAME HD
SAME MEMORY UNTIL I UPGRADE
MOTHERBOARD--GIGABYTE GA-K8NSU-939 nF3 250U ATX
SAME VIDEO CARD UNTI I UPGRADE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

WILL THE CHANGE IN PROCESSOR MAKE A NOTICEABLE DIFFERENCE IN FPS IN GAMES OR IS IT NOT THAT BIG OF A CHANGE?

Using those so-called cracks is against site policy, but here's an alternative... its called blackbox. Works awesome on a pIII 900 Mhz with 128 MB RAM

Hey check it out dude, i have two things for ya, first a sort of warning, DO NOT ASK FOR, PROVIDE, OR POST ANYTHING HAVING TO DO WITH CRACKS OR WAREZ ON THIS WEBSITE.........read the rules

2nd, as for different shell types, try out litestep. it is so much fun and customizable but you have to have a little patience, and you can learn to make your own shells doing simple coding and simple graphics editing. I have 1 litestep shell that i created and published on www.jaksback.deviantart.com, attached is my current shell project:
screeny.jpg

The lightstep is too complicated for me right now even though I know if I took the time I could figure it out. i am very good at customizing and configuring things like this but there are too many things to start with and I would like to have a guide since I am not that into this LITESTEP. It can make nice looking themes and they look like they have great functionality but for now i'll use Aston's Shell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom