windows services disapeared from msconfig, after Process failed to start

Status
Not open for further replies.

penthoy

Beta member
This starts with having Problem with Firefox, it crashed and give me an option to send the error or restart, but this message comes up everytime i hit the Restart Firefox buttom, so I restarted the computer, and some some program start to popup saying:
amd_dc_opt.exe application error

the application failed to initialize properly (0x0000006)click ok to terminate the application

and then more processes follows, other then this, I also noticing the computer drastically slowed down to a point almost like a crash, So I ran Msconfig to try debug the problem first by disabling all the processes, and it didn't help, I then disabled all the services and enable all the process, and after I restarted, I only see about 6 services intact in the MSconfig...

system restore was one of the processes that are still intact, but for some odd reason, the only restore point available is the one made about 1 hour ago...
when I try to manually enable the services from the manage>services none of them even have the option to restart or start the services other then those 6 that's Available in the MSconfig, so I am thinking there should be a services that make none of the processes like the "amd dual core optimizer" to start normally, any help is appreciated!

If the startup type in services.msc is 'disabled', you won't be able to start them. You'll have to set them to 'Automatic' or 'Manual' (preferrably automatic).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom