Windows Scan disc problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnHolyDeviant

Solid State Member
Hello iv resently been having a problem with my windows start up. it starts some what normaly then it goes to a "Windows was not shut down properly and may have errors, choose how you would like to start windows" (or something along those lines...) then it gives me these options. start windows normaly, revert to last known safe configuration. start windows in prompt, start windows in safe mode with networking and regular safe mod. I choose start normaly it goes to the scan disk screen were it does its thing (very slow i might add) and finds no errors then it showes me the allocation units and all then then it restarts... then im back at the "start Windows" screen so i choose revert to last known good config and it does the same thing so i just try safe mod to know avail.. it freezes after the drivers load... has any one found out how to fix this before or does any one know whats causing this to happen, and i shut it down properly also. any help would be greatly appreciated.

P.s. im on a second comp posting this so you know..

-Right-click My Computer, and then click Properties.
-Click the Advanced tab.
-Under Startup and Recovery, click Settings to open the Startup and Recovery dialog box.
-Clear the Automatically restart check box, and click OK the necessary number of times.
-Restart your computer for the settings to take effect.

this will stop it from restarting and then you will most likley get a blue screen or errors then let us know what they say

no my computer will not start up it doesent get to the log in screen and it doesnt load in safe mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom