Windows problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

twmitch

Solid State Member
So I have had major problems, I tried for ages, but nothing. This is not important, as I decided to start again, and reinstall windows.

So I reinstall XP pro SP2. Than I realise that my trust 5.1 card, for whatever reason is not compatable with something. So removed it, now using on board.

I have 2 hd, 1 with os and other, everything else. Now I have started re-installing software. When I install trend internet security, I restart and hd F: has disapered. I have tryed to get it back in disc manager, but will not Initialise, and system restore says it cannot get it back because is is Disabled or switched off. I don't know what has happened, and don't want to start again with windows. I'm too lazy to do it twice in one week.

theres an old saying that if you move your arm a certian way and it hurts dont move it that way lol. if it doesnt happen when trend is not installed dont install trend. me i personally hate trend cuz i myself had many conflicts with it.

but now you say you have 2 hd's. whats the partions you have on them because f is like 6 partions down and if your saying you have one for your os that c and another for everything else, thats d. so whats e and f ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom