windows powerpoint

Status
Not open for further replies.

wafflehammer

Fully Optimized
where can i download the trial of this? I went onto the windows site, downloaded what i thought was microsoft office 2007 including powerpoint..etc... But instead I got microsoft office accounting 2008 some how...which ****es me off. Only took like an hour to download the 815MB but still it wasn't what they said it was. where should i go to find this file?

lol...clicked that awhile ago and got a 800MB version of microsft account thing...nothing about powerpoint in it :|

any other takers?

Are you sure you did not download the small business edition?
Powerpoint 60 day trial

Perhaps you did not have powerpoint run from disk. You can try add and remove programs and modify office to see if you can get it to run from there.

Powerpoint does not install by default. In the install process you have to select it to install.

How To Install PowerPoint | How To Do Things.com

i'll look again later.

when i ran the install it told me i had to have outlook for some business thing. So i went to customize instill and it only showed the business thing (unchecked since i don't have outlook) and the accounting

PowerPoint comes in every version of Office 2007, even the Student/Teacher edition.

for some reason the download downloaded 2 things..and when it installed it only downloaded part. Powerpoint/other things were in the thing it didn't auto install....wow i feel stupid now :|

close/delete/whtever you do please, and thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom