windows nt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyler1989 said:
Still you can't do that. I'm not sure if it's you I asked but anyways I'll say it again find me one line in a MS statment or EULA saying you can do that.

shit, gimmie one line that says i can't. I own X number of licenses and have X installed. Where's the problem?

exactly. if you have the liscense, and they are legal, then where you got he media is mute.

The EULA is just how you handle the software. Not the media. Man, as long as your license is legel, then you can get the software from anywhere, so long as you use your license.

Tyler, get a grip... the world is not evil, you just see it that way...

You may also store or install a copy of the Product on a storage device, such as a network server, used only to install or run the Product on your other Workstation Computers over an internal network; however, you must acquire and dedicate an additional license for each separate Workstation Computer on or from which the Product is installed, used, accessed, displayed or run. A license for the Product may not be shared or used concurrently on different Workstation Computers.

So, we can have 1 copy of XP but need additional licenses.

Not that I do this or a lot of other people, but I do this in the corporate world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom