windows nt - Page 2 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Software > Microsoft Windows and Software
Closed Thread
Old 09-15-2005, 02:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
It's all just 1s and 0s
Send a message via MSN to office politics

Originally posted by Tyler1989
Still you can't do that. I'm not sure if it's you I asked but anyways I'll say it again find me one line in a MS statment or EULA saying you can do that.
****, gimmie one line that says i can't. I own X number of licenses and have X installed. Where's the problem?

Old 09-15-2005, 02:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
Master Techie

exactly. if you have the liscense, and they are legal, then where you got he media is mute.

The EULA is just how you handle the software. Not the media. Man, as long as your license is legel, then you can get the software from anywhere, so long as you use your license.

Tyler, get a grip... the world is not evil, you just see it that way...

Old 09-15-2005, 04:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
Techie Beyond Description
Send a message via ICQ to Osiris Send a message via AIM to Osiris Send a message via MSN to Osiris Send a message via Yahoo to Osiris

You may also store or install a copy of the Product on a storage device, such as a network server, used only to install or run the Product on your other Workstation Computers over an internal network; however, you must acquire and dedicate an additional license for each separate Workstation Computer on or from which the Product is installed, used, accessed, displayed or run. A license for the Product may not be shared or used concurrently on different Workstation Computers.

So, we can have 1 copy of XP but need additional licenses.

Not that I do this or a lot of other people, but I do this in the corporate world.

Closed Thread