Windows Media Player cant play DVDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastercheif1231

Baseband Member
Hello all! I am having a problem playing DVDs on my computer using Windows Media Player. When I try to play the DVD this message comes up: Windows Media Player cannot play DVD video. Open Display in Control Panel, and then lower your screen resolution and color quality settings. To view the DVD Troubleshooter, click More Information. Windows Media Player cannot play DVD video. Open Display in Control Panel, and then lower your screen resolution and color quality settings. To view the DVD Troubleshooter, click More Information.

I have tried all of the following and still nothing. Please help if you can!!

You are sure you have a DVD decoder installed? I have found Windows Media Player really bad to watch DVD's on..not really quality wise, but navigation wise. You dont say Cyberlink PowerDVD or something of that nature?

matroska pack or kazaa lite, I forget which one, has a cyberlink dvd decocoder on it. by default it is uncheck though so you have to check it

i've got the same problem before , but all i just did is install the other program that can play DVD like power DVD player or WinDVD , and it works , not sure but try it ,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom