Windows Media Player 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwill602

Solid State Member
I recently updated my Windows Media Player, when my computer told informed me of an update, which was a few days ago. Now, whenever I try to edit footage of movies I make in Windows Movie Maker, it comes up as blackness, with no footage. The darkness last throughout the entire clip... What do I do?
Even new footage I import comes up as nothingness...

Because I haven't done ANYTHING else to my computer, and this just started happening right after I updated windows media player.

what format is the video in? have you downloaded any codecs for it? it might have been you had some with your old media player and now its been uninstalled in favour of the new one thats all you have, just the player and no codecs, just a thought

Hmm...
I don't think I needed any codecs before, but maybe I did... And now they just don't work because I updated to the beta version of windows media player...
Okay... I'll check that out
Thanks!

Windows Media Player isnt in Beta anymore. It is a fully released and support product now from M$. So if you are using the Beta version get the full release from the M$ site.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/11/default.aspx

That could be your first problem. 2nd are you sure that Movie Maker is fully updated?

I just made a movie using it with my WMP11 and i have no issues with it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom