Windows Media Center Edition 2005???

Status
Not open for further replies.

gizmo90

In Runtime
im NOW lookin in to buyin a computer....decided not to build IT! wahhhhhh! lol its a Gateway! i dont know ANYTHING about this brand! is it any good?? anyways it has Windows Media Center Edition 2005> is this OS any good????? thanxxxx guys!:D

it's allright

that just mean you have one interface than control your movies, tv show, music and your pictures.

otherwise it is just Xp.

LOL at anyone on this forum wanting a gateway. You should know better than to even ask! Heh, sorry, no, Gateway, Icky, same as Emachine, bleh. If you want a prebuilt machine, go to Ibuypower.com or tigerdirect.com then build one online yourself, then they will build it especially for you then send it out to you, then you'll have a nice, upgradable, custom comp that's put together by pros but don't suck like big business comps like Gateway, Emachine, HP, and the like.

EDIT, and when I say big business, I mean that Gateway and other companies are big business, not that the computer is a business comp.

oh Major, come now... CRT, it's so yesterday...:)

The gateway machines are ok. as started above, they are kind of like Emachine. The one benifit is that Gateway does have pretty good support.
MC is ok if you are looking for a box to stick next to your TV. Otherwise it's kind of a waste. stick with XP home or pro if you are not going to be using this for watching TV and the such...

well i just read a review about it and it said it didn't do too great in gaming performance! im not sure wat i want to dU!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom