windows media center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well think what you want to think. I have given you my help and you have chosen not to take it, so be it. Good luck.

do you think anyone believes you! Look at your similarities, avitars, sig layout right down to the line above the emodicans, not to mention your writing styles are about the same. And for you saying
" I have given you my help and you have chosen not to take it, so be it. Good luck."
You and tyler your alter ego have givin me no help. You could not or have not answered the origanal question yet.

We both have Firefox avatars, so what? There are many other people on here that do to. The firefox emoticon, I originally saw it in tylers sig and asked him if I could use it because I liked it. So, there it is. Ask an admin to check our IPs, you will find out we are not the same person.

How is the original question not answered? You asked if Media Center would support dual processors like Pro does. The answer is no. It should support the AMD x2 (like I said) because it is only one processor with two processing cores. But don't confuse two seperate processors for a dual core. They are not the same thing.

OpticalIllusion said
"How is the original question not answered? You asked if Media Center would support dual processors like Pro does. The answer is no. It should support the AMD x2 (like I said) because it is only one processor with two processing cores. But don't confuse two seperate processors for a dual core. They are not the same thing"

and you answered NO to media center support dual processors and the answer is yes it does, so keep you and your alter ego out of my post with your worthless wrong answers see below

As a Customer Service Representative, I can assist you with the support options available with your Microsoft product. However, I have taken the time to research and found the following information, which may assist you.

I would like to inform you that Windows XP Professional and Windows XP Media Center Editions support dual processors. But Windows XP Home Edition does not support dual processors.

I hope you find the above information helpful. If you have any further questions, please contact us again.

Thank you for using Microsoft products and services.

Jaisy
Microsoft Online Customer Service Representative

opticalillusion and tyler I will no longer answer your post as I feel you are a waste of my time and this boards giving wrong aswers as above or do you believe you are right over Jaisy @microsoft. either way this is the end of my dealings with you as I am sure many on here see you two for what you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom