Windows login bypass help

incorrect. maybe you should search for the answer first.

http://kryptoslogic.com/download/KonBootHelp.pdf
wasn't curious enough, but now I am. I just watched the little, snippet video they had, and it showed the user logging onto the same user account but post-KonBoot no password was required. So I made assumptions, and we all know what happens when you assume...

It's also really nice that works on 8 & 8.1.

wasn't curious enough, but now I am. I just watched the little, snippet video they had, and it showed the user logging onto the same user account but post-KonBoot no password was required. So I made assumptions, and we all know what happens when you assume...

It's also really nice that works on 8 & 8.1.
Yea I think what he posted is awesome.

As long as the PC is offline, or not using a Microsoft account to login. If you're using an MS account and your PC is online... that won't work because it's going to attempt to retrieve the latest password from the servers, rather than the cached password stored in Windows.

As long as the PC is offline, or not using a Microsoft account to login. If you're using an MS account and your PC is online... that won't work because it's going to attempt to retrieve the latest password from the servers, rather than the cached password stored in Windows.
Supposedly, they have a way.
Kon-Boot is now able to bypass online account authorization on Windows 8/8.1

It doesn't go into detail, but they may require you be offline for it work (making assumptions here again :().

Supposedly, they have a way.
Kon-Boot is now able to bypass online account authorization on Windows 8/8.1

It doesn't go into detail, but they may require you be offline for it work (making assumptions here again :().

Hmm, again, would like to see source code to see how it's done. Unfortunately, it's paid software/closed source :(. Didn't see any source code links, anyway. I could see this being patched though, if it's somehow bypassing the online authorization.

Also, this one works for Win8 as well (PC Unlocker - 3rd option in list): How to Log in to Windows 8 If You Forgot Microsoft Account Password

But requires you to be offline, like I said.

Back
Top Bottom