Windows Live Messenger Send File Thumbnail

Status
Not open for further replies.

vertigo93

Baseband Member
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone can help me with my problem.

I updated to Windows Live Messenger 2011 not to long ago, but for some reason whenever I or one of my friends tries to send a file, all I see is a white box for the thumbnail. Does anyone know whats going on here?

Windows Live Messenger is sending them the file, and you both can view it in that big white space once the transfer is done, then the other person is given the option to save on the other end. I highly dislike it.

The thing is with the previous version of Messenger, when sending a Jpeg or something, I was able to see a little thumbnail, now all I see a white space with nothing, just the words accept and such. I've also already reinstalled the program, but still have the same issue.

Yea, the new version doesn't like working with the old version very well... Live 2011 has a LOT of issues with it self, and the older clients.

By old version, I'm guessing you're thinking the person I'm sharing a file with has it. Thats not really the case because I tried to share a file with someone who has the same version but got the same results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom