Windows Live Messenger- How to show big display pics in contact list

Status
Not open for further replies.

k3n

Solid State Member
livemessengerbigthumbnasd5.jpg

This is driving me insane!!! I've compared all the settings to three other machines in the house, and there's no way on turning this feature on...

On my Windows Live Messenger on my PC, when i sign in with one account it views big display pictures next to all the contacts in my contact list. However on Windows Live Messenger on other PC's it doesn't. Anuva strange thing is that if i sign in on my pc with a different live messenger account, it doesn't have the big display pictures next to the contacts. See the pic above. The messenger on the left is what all the other machines in the house look like.

Someone tell me how to get big contact display pics on any windows live messenger! plz! it's a mystery to me! :p

*** Moving this to the Windows forum... maybe you will get some answers there. ***

Only place I've ever seen the option of large display pictures was with some sort of add-on program I used once...

i think its to do with the fonts and stuff, the resolutions. if you can find out how to make the font etc.. bigger the pics will show i just cant remeber how i havnt used live messenger in a while

That feature doesn't work with the new Live Messenger. They must've disabled it.

It only works with Messenger 7.5 and below.

Yeh thats what i thought, but take a look at the picture...

Ive got the latest and newest Windows Live Messenger?

So i must have used a tweaking tool to change something ages ago (but musta forgotten wot i used)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom