Windows Live 2011 Freezing

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindoverMaster

Golden Master
I am now using WLM 2011, after trying out a ton of different chat programs.

I noticed that when I open or close a chat window, it takes like 5 extra seconds to open or close it. Just a few days ago, it was fine.

I know these are not memory or CPU loads. 28% of my 8GB DDR3 is being used and my i5 760 is always at 1-2% when just surfing.

I tried looking this up, but I can't find anything. :umm:

Sorry to say but it is system specific. Cause it loads and operates just fine on both of my PC's and even the 2 other PC's i have here for repair. That is 4 different PC's that are operating fine with the newest version.

So if it is something with the system, somehow I have missed it and so did the people in my area. Cause i tried on 3 different networks. My home, the free hotspot at Tim Hortons and at McDonalds. So it isnt just selective to just my house either. As the Tim Hortons was in the Falls by my work. Over 20 miles away.

Do you have any plugins or something? Have you tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it?

Hm. I have no add-ons, just the basic messenger. Don't need any extra stuff. I'll try to reinstall it, see what happens.

I'm going to see if it's spyware or something, too. Haven't ran a scan in about 2-3 weeks.

Got rid of some spyware, but none were linked to WLM. I reinstalled also, no change. Maybe I'm just not patient. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom