windows learning software for kids

actually kaju you should check your english .. its not much better
everyone else seemed to understand me just fine lol

i can see you know alot about computers but i can also see a really cocky attitude like you're the **** and you came here to prove to everyone that you are the best... so you help people and at the same time slide in one or two sarcastic jokes to try to make people feel stupid for asking questions here.
maybe try seeing a professional and find out where your insecurity comes from instead of acting it out in online forums... just like you are here to help with computer issues, people in psychology field are there to help with your personal issues... except they work with much more sophisticaded computers than you do.(sorry if that hurt your feeling of greatness bud)

with that said. i dont need your help thank you . move on to other threads please bye bye

PPmguire. he actually did start to figure it out on his own...
lol i guess theres no need for learning software after all

Sorry, I'm not doctor, but have been whole my life teacher and school headmaster. And that's why I want to ask. Are You sure, you are in good health? Or is it some kind of concussion caused problem with You?
Sorry if I was wrong with the diagnosis, but first is better to give him some children's books.

If you have nothing nice to say, don't post...
You come across quite harsh.

Learning to use a computer can help to learn English in an interactive way you see.

PPmguire. he actually did start to figure it out on his own...
lol i guess theres no need for learning software after all
My dad had to teach me DOS when I was 5/6 because it's DOS, but my first PC I built he put Windows 95 on. If I could figure that out on my own any kids these days can easily figure stuff out with the help of Google and Youtube. I mean my kid is 6 and last year was kind of struggling to fully read and structure sentences during Kindergarten. 2 months ago I hopped on Roblox with them and he was typing full sentences in chat. Now if only I could figure out a way to teach him that "my wifi is off" is not a universal PC problem I'd be golden :lol:

Back
Top Bottom