Windows Explorer 7.0 with WMP ERROR!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyCurious

Daemon Poster
Does anyone else experience the same problem...?

When I use Windows Explorer 7.0 and watch a video that's embedded on the webpage using Windows Media Player, I get an error message when I hit the "BACK" button (explorer's "back" button). Even when I exit the window I still get the error message.

It's the error message with the "SEND IT" to microsoft error thing.. if you know what I mean.

Is there a patch or something to fix this?

Edit: Oh and I have Windows XP Media Center

Windows Explorer 7? Do you mean Internet Explorer 7? Which Media Player do you use? Windows Media Player 10 or WMP11? Some sites are only compatable with WMP while you could be running 11. Or the other way around.

Windows Explorer 7? Do you mean Internet Explorer 7? Which Media Player do you use? Windows Media Player 10 or WMP11? Some sites are only compatable with WMP while you could be running 11. Or the other way around.

ROFL, I'm retarded... Yes, I meant Internet Explorer 7. And I have Windows Media Player 11.

Okay then make sure the site is using WMP11 compatable flash. If not that is why you are having trouble viewing it. Some sites still use WMP10 and that makes it difficult for us running WMP11 to view the video's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom