Cause: Some changes to the security settings in Windows XP SP2 (Service Pack 2) can result in a partially downloaded installation file.
Fix: In order to download a complete copy of the installation file, you'll need to go into your browser and add www.WHICHeverWEBpage.com
as a trusted site.
1. Open your browser and go to Tools >> Internet Options >> Security >> Trusted Sites
2. Click on the button at the right titled "Sites" and add www.WHICHeverWEBpage.com
to your list
3. Delete any existing copies of the installation file
4. Clear your session cache which is easiest to do by restarting your machine
5. Download a new copy of the installation file