Windows Disk Granted

Status
Not open for further replies.
SHAWN said:
bah. They make enough money as it is. stupid microsoft
Sorry, but...what the hell are you talking about?

Microsoft is giving FREE copies of Windows to anyone who was given an illegal copy of Windows by a vendor, and all they have to do is tell Microsoft where they got that illegal copy from.

Why is this stupid and how is free giving MS more money?

cause it will stop the piraters hence microsoft will sell more genuine copies which will result in more sales for microsoft. That leads to my comment about microsoft making enough money. I say let it be.

SHAWN said:
cause it will stop the piraters hence microsoft will sell more genuine copies which will result in more sales for microsoft. That leads to my comment about microsoft making enough money. I say let it be.
Dude, we WANT them to slay the fkin pirates. One of the reasons MS products are so expensive is because of all the piracy that goes on.

Though the effectiveness is questionable, I thought this was a rather nice thing for MS to be doing. All you posters who have clogged up the TF telling us about how you got yer PC's from some mom'n'pop store and found out the Windows disks were bootleg, can now get legit disks FOR FREE, and all you have to do is burn a pirating operation. What's wrong with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom