It might be there still so try this
Enable Remote Assistance in the Registry
WARNING: If you use Registry Editor incorrectly, you may cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall your operating system. Microsoft cannot guarantee that you can solve problems that result from using Registry Editor incorrectly. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
1. Click Start, click Run, type regedit.exe, and then click OK to start Registry Editor.
2. Locate and click the following key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Contro l\Terminal Server
3. Double-click the AllowTSConnections value.
NOTE: If this value does not exist, create it as a DWORD value.
4. Set the AllowTSConnections value to 1 to enable connections, or set it to 0 to deny connections.
5. Click OK.
6. Quit Registry Editor. Remote Assistance is enabled immediately; there is no need to restart the computer.