windows booting problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

matejakezman

Baseband Member
yesturday and today i had problem with windows booting. windows booted normally, processes were loaded, but i could do nothnig. when i put mouse arrow in taskbar i just get busy icon. and icons in tray were not there. i rebooted computer and then it loaded normally. in event viewer i got this messages

The COM+ Event System detected a bad return code during its internal processing. HRESULT was C0000005 from line 62 of d:\qxp_slp\com\com1x\src\events\tier1\eventsystemobj.cpp. Please contact Microsoft Product Support Services to report this error.

The Simple TCP/IP Services service hung on starting.

what i wrong?

Go into your msconfig. Start>Run>msconfig. Go under the startup tab. Make sure only the apps you want starting are checking. Then reboot. See if that helps any.

From the sound of it something is causeing this error. Have you installed any new apps, driver or hardware lately?

i think only ati catalyst center. and new net limter.
i had some troubles with new RAM, but i remove it.

and yes, everytime when i boot windows adwatch crashes, and i get message "caused error.....".

If adwatch is crashing turn it off. Either that or uninstall it then reinstall it. Maybe it didnt install correctly. Also run CCleaner. Make sure to run both the cleaner and the issues cleaner. That should help somewhat also.

matejakezman said:
i think only ati catalyst center. and new net limter.
i had some troubles with new RAM, but i remove it.

and yes, everytime when i boot windows adwatch crashes, and i get message "caused error.....".

Looks like it is the net limiter, since the error had to do with TCP/IP

so should i eliminate net limiter? i installed net limiter 3 day ago. and two days ago problems started.

can this "The Simple TCP/IP Services service hung on starting" block computer?

I would say remove it... just to try it out...
if it works after removing it, there's your answer!

i turned off net limiter, that ati control paner and some other at programs, adwatch and sound manager.
and now windows boots normally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom