Windows blue screen of death, over and over
Okay, for the past three days i've been trying to fix this issue. I just built a PC and I used my old gateway microsoft xp OS cd to install windows.
AMD Athalon64 Dual core processor 3800+
2 gigs of Corsair ram
EVGA 7800 GT
Asus a8n sli premium
Problems i'm getting:
- When i try to download simple programs off the internet, they are all corrupt. From quicktime to aim.
- I get the blue screen of death with "bad_pool_error" no matter what I do
- System errors once i start up windows
Things i've tried doing:
- Un-plugging my router
- Reformatting in NTFS mode
- Downloading drivers for my mobo and card
I'm honestly at my breaking point here, please help