Windows Blinds

Status
Not open for further replies.

objecterror

Daemon Poster
I have heard so much about the free to try, cost xx amount to buy software.

And, ontop of the obvious features of easy to change themes on the fly, i wonder, what else or other program is out there that has less trouble with windows xp and allows me to change the layout and design of my OS.

I'am looking for something preferrably freeware but, if there is a trial of a software that is 'steady' i wouldn't mind giving it a try.

yeah i'd go with style xp found it much more stable than window blinds, although i always did go back to the default themes in the end. stardock is a great program aswell.
icon14.gif

Dont waste your resources or time just stick with your default windows there is nothing added in almost all themes. there are however very few that give you a few extra buttons or options but allin all not worth it(i am speaking of window blinds i have never tried style xp)

Windowsblinds is great. With the selection of skins available you never will go dull.

But there is aloe more theme available than just the Blue, Green and Silver. The Royale theme and the Zune theme have been released by M$ which can also be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom