Windows Aero?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LADUDE2005

Baseband Member
Could I run windows vista ultimate with the flip 3d in windows aero if my maximum graphics memory is only 96mb?

Hi I want to get aero with vista. I had windows blinds on my computer before I upgraded to vista and aero worked fine on that. But now I upgraded to vista I cant get aero. Hear is a screenshot of nearly evrything that may help.

vistaaeroinfo.gif

also on divce manager there is a problem with the "AMD-8151 HyperTransport(tm)AGP3.0 Grapics Tunnel" the driver details are:

This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. (Code 31).

I dont know if this will help but thanks.

It is because integrated graphics cards cant do Aero. almost all of them do not meet the requirements to do Aero.

As i pointed out your card isnt capable of Aero. So with Windowsblinds you could only cause it wasnt Aero it was just per-pixel shading.

Maybe installing Windowsblinds 5.5 on Vista will allow you to get it again.

Makaveli213 said:
It is because integrated graphics cards cant do Aero. almost all of them do not meet the requirements to do Aero.

I don't get it. I bought a computer with a Gforce 6150 integrated chip. Nvidia claimed that the chip has pixel shader v3.0 (or is it 2.0?), and that it would be Aero compatible. If that isn't right, they made a false claim. Of course, since then, I've upgraded to a better card, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom