Windows Activation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, at least the Indian's TRY to speak English correctly, despite their heavy acent.

Most people in the US who can't speak correctly, just don't give a crap.

I've got more respect for someone TRYING to learn our language, verses someone native to our language who's just a dumb@ss.

If they didn't have the accent, they might actually be easier to understand (though probably not to talk to) than native speakers. The poor techs much catch so much crap from people. I have a neighbor who, while she is a perfectly nice woman, talks rediculously fast. Imagine a non native trying to understand that! Anyway, Cold, did they fix your problem?

www.stupid_idea.commy
Search for Windows Home Activation Crack
MAKE SURE YOU ONLY USE MOZILLA FIREFOX TO GO TO THIS SITE!!!!
OR YOU WILL GET SPYWARE!

NOTE: to the mods! It is not illegal to crack your own legit software.

You are now being officially warned NOT to giving support (i.e. websites or tutorials) for crack sites or cracks at all....don't let this happen again

Still, M$ won't appreciate that. If the key was provided to you by your computer manufacturer, it IS valid, and Microsoft or your computer manufacturer should be able to fix your problem.

but in my case I format and install XP, 2 times a month. I keep my computer running in tip-top shape. But after 10 activations they make you manually activate over the phone. I cannot stand talking to someone you barely speaks english. SO FUC% Microsoft! I think that I should be able to use my software without them up my ass all of the time. SOOO that is why I now crack my activation process. It only take 3 seconds to crack it, versus the 10-20 minutes of agony on the phone.

the people at MS are usally very helpfull game me a new CD key wen a friedns xp scrwed up and we didnt have any cd key at all

uzi9mm said:
Search for Windows Home Activation Crack
MAKE SURE YOU ONLY USE MOZILLA FIREFOX TO GO TO THIS SITE!!!!
OR YOU WILL GET SPYWARE!

NOTE: to the mods! It is not illegal to crack your own legit software. [/B]

Oh good. Now we can report this thread for forum violations, and all you with it! Good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom