windows 98 se cd rom

Status
Not open for further replies.

24giovanni

Banned
I need a copy of win 98 se cd rom operating system so I can change some network settings on my computer but I don't have the CD. Is there some where on the net I can download it to my hard drive? If so, can you please prodive a link. I would appreciate it greatly.

TIA

why do you need it?
time to upgrade to XP lol

i think if you try to download somewhere from the net, it kinda be illegal
unless you got a serial key or something

Did the copy of win98 you are using now come pre-installed on the computer or has it been done since?

see i have it, but i don't want to image it and then send, too big of a file lol

do you know if you need certain specific files?
if you can name them here, and we can probably get you the files that way
instead of the whole cd itself

If this thread is not deemed illegal and OK with mods, i will send you a copy of win98 se.

Add my MSN or AIM.

I will however not give you a serial number, you can get me to rip everything to the HD and send it to you, or some sort of an image

Pirating software is illegal right? Ok, Well then what do you can ripping and burning DVDs?? Is that illegal? Whats the difference. You can be charged for either or. Don't tell someone it's illegal if if yourself are burning dvds. We dont know if he is selling or using the software just for him self, the same with dvd. They all have consequences, it's only illegal if you get caught. All you have to do, is download a P2P program such as Limewire and download it. Why should it be up to the mod if it's illegal and you will send it to him? It ain't up to them, you can send it with or without there consent, the serial number, you can get that anywhere on the net. A lot of people on here are hypocrites, they tell you how to backup dvds but they dont tell you how to backup your os or programs and they tell you it's illegal to pirate software but not dvds. Does that make any sense? If not, you can see where I'm coming from...

the difference is he is saying he will burn a copy of windows 98 to give to him. that is illegal.
only illegal if you get caught .. does that make it any less wrong?
i could really care less if he does or not, i was just noting that his statement is redundant, so check yourself before ranting.
so tell me how by my statement that i am a hypocrite, i'm interested to know how you can discern that from my above post.

I wasnt refering to you, I didn't mention your name. Do you copy DVDs? I don't know, does it make it wrong? It's wrong if you think its wrong. It's all illegal so what does it matter anyway...Different people have different vues of the word illegal..cant you tell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom