windows 98 accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewCents05

Daemon Poster
i was wondering if i can download the games and things like solitare and minesweeper etc. because i cannot find it on the windows system.
i have windows 98se. Also i could not find paint and could not find where on the microsoft page i could download it from. I have already tried reinstalling accessories in the add/remove programs and it still doesnt show up so any suggestions on where to download these things would be helpful. Thanks

thanks but that gives me links to a bunch of minesweeper games for windows. I want the games/paint that windows comes with in the accessories thing.

start>run>mspaint for paint
start>run>winword for word
start>run>winmine for minesweeper
start>run>sol for solitaire

if u cannot access this programs load ur windows 98se cd
then go to control panel>add or remove programs>add or remove windows components and install what u want....
lol

i get an error, Cannot find the file 'mspaint'(or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and that all required libraries are avaliable.

Like i said i dont have the cd so the only way i could get it is to download. I cant believe theres no where to download this thing. You've got to be kidding me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom