Windows 8 Haters

I much prefer Windows 8 to Windows 7... Matter of opinion I suppose but if you get past the rather pointless fancy graphics it is really solid and in my experience MUCH quicker than 7.

Yea that was pretty good.

You think so ? <_<
Since you pindows lovers like 8, here is something to make you scream even more...
darkwin8.png

It aint that bad, desktopwise hell no, netbook yes sir!

enjoy.

Yea I think so. That guy brought up every single point I made on the usage of Windows 8. I at least went the extra mile to learn how to navigate but he demonstrates the frustration everybody I know personally has had with the OS. It reflects in the "First time to use Windows 8" videos on Youtube.

Yea I think so. That guy brought up every single point I made on the usage of Windows 8. I at least went the extra mile to learn how to navigate but he demonstrates the frustration everybody I know personally has had with the OS. It reflects in the "First time to use Windows 8" videos on Youtube.

Well, I'll give you credit for that, least your wanting to learn about 8.
I had no intension of getting it 8, but since I didn't have a legal windows 7 key..
MicrosoftTechnet subscription kept jamming emails in my gmail since last thanksgiving day.

I had a spare 14.99 so I got it for 2 reasons, to review it and learn it to help out other people down the road.
Beats having to pay 99.99 for a new 7 pro key, which is money I don't have.
Its like 7 but with just bloated artwork, as soon as stardock finishes windows blind 8 I am going to customize it abit to be compact and small.
Still though 8 has its problems and I'm started to see it after 7th day after installation.

Lets see what ms does to improve it, besides all the artwork crap. :/

Back
Top Bottom