Windows 8.1 OS fluke?

phantom555

In Runtime
I just had my sony vaio LT of configuration intel core i3- 370M processor 2.40 GHZ with hard disk 320 GB and memory 3 GB. With pre-installed windows 7.1 home basic (64-bit).
I formatted the 320 shrink volume and then C: drive as 160 GB and the remaining i again shrink volume to 99 GB and back up of 24 GB.
So then today i fresh installed downloaded ISO from microsoft website copy of windows 8.1 software on my 99 GB second partition. And booted dual boot successfully.
Even connected with my broadband but things seemed well but then temp issues raised and my LT crashed 8.1 windows software atleast four times. This really seems weird and it really sucks as well. Windows 8.1 OS software on a high end LT doesn't works well and uses too much system resources making system unstable for use and unpredictable crashes thereby harming my hardware as well. So this software 8.1 windows OS i checked and only some color graphic is changes made, nothing much in particular, seems shaded a bit offcolor and reminds me of some old copy of windowsXP of 1996 again revamped came into existence. Instead i had experienced where i had went to some office in mumbai nexus techno solutions there they were using on mid range mobos quad core processors windows 9.1 OS with rich graphical user interface and ease to use with good IE explorer internet as well. Now how come that software i had seen in 2015 was much better that windows 8.1 os downloaded from microsoft website direct?

Is windows 8.1 OS automated like robot skynet systems..??!!!
As it automatically uploaded drivers graphic file from internet before i could even download with the updates....
Windows 9 exists, you can yourself come to mumbai india and go to andheri east ask someone where is Voice Logger System Software India Online Voice Recorder | Voice Logging | NexsusSolutions
There systems had windows 9 installed on every computer i checked...i got job there for as CSE for burger king food chain process but got fired in a weeks time.....in 2015.

Is windows 8.1 OS automated like robot skynet systems..??!!!
As it automatically uploaded drivers graphic file from internet before i could even download with the updates....
Windows has automatically downloaded drivers for a long time now. It's gotten better since Windows 7 released.

Windows 9 exists, you can yourself come to mumbai india and go to andheri east ask someone where is Voice Logger System Software India Online Voice Recorder | Voice Logging | NexsusSolutions
There systems had windows 9 installed on every computer i checked...i got job there for as CSE for burger king food chain process but got fired in a weeks time.....in 2015.

Um, no. Windows 9 does not exist. For proof: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Microsoft_Windows_versions

No i take my words back,,,,,....as windows 8.1 os is not fluke, its infact better than winXP, win vista and win 7 operating systems.
Just color shading and use of ease is on bit of negative side.
But rich internet use experience and windows media playback is very cool.
System stability is now ok with base drivers install of LT which were giving the trouble.

Back
Top Bottom