Windows 7x64 Pro issue

ivinsjames

Solid State Member
I recently installed windows 7 x64 Professional on my Asus G751JL laptop that originally came with Windows 8. I installed windows fine and never had any issues until about a couple weeks ago something odd happened. I shut my Laptop down and unplugged it and everything for about 5 minutes, then when I turned it back on it froze at the "Starting Windows" logo. Then I hard reset my Laptop and selected "Start Windows Normally". Ever since then I have had no more logo freezes it was literally just that once but I'm trying to figure out why so I can prevent it from happening again. I also want to know, why this only occured 1 single time?
FYI I did check the reliability program and windows event logs but can't seem to find anything related to this freeze.
Any help is appreciated :)

That's why you don't found anything from there, because there was nothing wrong with your computer. Sometimes it happens that some background processes do not allow some services or programs to start correctly. Of course, it can happen again and nobody don't know when it happens again, but there is no reason for panic. This one I can say to You - it will definitely happen and even many times.
One more thing - all major problems always occur after restarting. This is worth remember.

I like to call that a ghost in the machine. As much as people want to hang on to Windows 7 it was by no means perfect so unless it happens again or becomes more frequent I wouldn't worry about it.

Ok that sounds good then thanks. God knows I totally need MORE stuff to be paranoid about lol.

I like to call that a ghost in the machine. As much as people want to hang on to Windows 7 it was by no means perfect so unless it happens again or becomes more frequent I wouldn't worry about it.

Back
Top Bottom