Windows 7 Updates just hanging....

The vast majority of Windows 7 installs I've done take about 30 minutes including updates (but excluding drivers).

The vast majority of Windows 7 installs I've done take about 30 minutes including updates (but excluding drivers).

im talking about all updates thats drivers aswell.

so a brand new harddrive with new OS and no updates takes you 30min to download all the 350+ updates? (not even including to install them) BS lmao so funny.

yup.... We're both aware of that. There does exist a third party program that will speed up the updates but I can't post because it's probably not legal
If you're talking about AutoPatcher, it's fine.

Maybe if you're coming off of a WSUS...but from MS servers? No way - unless you have an updated base image.

Maybe if you're coming off of a WSUS...but from MS servers? No way - unless you have an updated base image.

Not WSUS, but I'm usually using the latest image off of Dreamspark which I think tend to have a good chunk of them on. Usually has about a gig's worth of updates.

Back
Top Bottom