Windows 7 Public Beta Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
IS it the x86 or x64 version? As far as I under stand it you need to sue the latest vista drivers for your hardware as there is no Win7 drivers out there at the moment.

AVG free ver. 8.0.176 Did not crash the system. No viruses detected from clean install. Took 22 minutes to scan 12gb.:eek:

Drivers will be an issue. Does Win 7 see your wired ethernet? You can hard wire for now if it can use that. What version are you using?

Win7 as of right now can use the Vista drviers. There are some x64 Drivers that cause issue cause of the digital signing. But that is it. The rest should work with Vista Drivers.

Im on 32 bit, but when i find my adapter in my device manager it says drivers not installed and gives me the option to search for them.
The drivers that came with it dont even install on Vista, and they jack all on xp,
I've looked on the Belkin website and this is the closest i can find to mine
Belkin : Wireless G USB Adapter

But mine says G+ on the box, and this is just G...

I've tried searching for drivers on Vista, but it just says that they're up to date....

Not yet. I will start trying some games once I install apps and such and have them tested. Super PI score was the same as when run in XP Pro.

If the drivers you found do not work try compatibility mode to install them.

Re: Desktop Screenshot Thread (56K Warning!!)

You guys are done DL'ing?

Mine jumped to 10kbps.... :( and downloaded 10kbps the whole night.. this morning less than 10% was done so I closed it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom