Windows 7 Public Beta Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Windows 7 Fact Thread

What is the exact web site it will be d/l from, please? Also, what time east coast will it be avaiable?

thanks

12 PM Pacific Time is when the site goes live. 3PM EST and 8PM GMT. Trying to get there now is a waste cause the stuff is not available.

Mak I am really confused about the times. So we can't get it from M$ till 8pm GMT?

Jayce there is a 32-bit option.

I just read an article saying that the download will be available at 12:00 PM Pacific meaning GMT +8. That would be in about 2 hrs and 20 mins

Yeah, people, I just said that, and you keep wasting your time.

Well there was a lot of posting going on so people's posts get back logged through the thread mate.

So, let me get this straight, It will not be available on the east coast of USA until 4:00 PM? If someone could let me know I would really appreciate it.

thanks

Well there was a lot of posting going on so people's posts get back logged through the thread mate.

At least now you know. Load up you webpage and when the time strikes, hit it

Will there be any 32 bit versions of Windows 7 being released? Or has Microsoft made a full force movement towards 64 bit?
Yes there will be. Must be for me to run it. I dont have 64 Bit CPU ;)
What is the exact web site it will be d/l from, please? Also, what time east coast will it be avaiable?

thanks
Please read the posts. Myself and several others have posted the times.
Mak I am really confused about the times. So we can't get it from M$ till 8pm GMT?

Jayce there is a 32-bit option.
No you can NOT get it from Microsoft till 12PM Pacific. They are not letting the links go live till then. You can go to the site all you want now. All you are doing is hampering the effect cause everyone wants to be first.

The links are not going live for over a hour people.

12 PM PACIFIC
3PM EST
8PM GMT

NO SOONER. :D

I sure will be, going out for a chinese later so I'll hopefully come back to a nice Win7 iso sitting on my desktop.

Cheers cnico for clarifying the times etc.

MAK I UNDERSTAND NOW, THANKYOU AS WELL ;)

Hey, look on the bright side,

...at least Tech-Forums is still live online even though it's getting hammered with posts, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom