Windows 7 Photos Screensaver Options 'Pan and Zoom'

Status
Not open for further replies.

goblin_bee

Baseband Member
I ran Windows Vista on my desktop until my upgrade to Windows 7 a few weeks ago. I had the screen saver set to photo slide show. In the settings for this screen saver, one could select to display the images using 'Pan and Zoom' (I think this was a transition effect). This worked wonderfully with the collection of artwork I used for my screen saver, especially pieces that were long or wide and would have looked unimpressive shrunk down to fit into a monitor.

However, when I view the settings menu for the 'Photos' screen saver for Win 7, the only options are the image folder, slide show speed and a tick box for shuffle pictures. Is 'Pan and Zoom' not available in windows 7? Is it possible that it isn't displayed for me as an option for some reason? Are there any add-ons or themes that might allow me to implement something similar to what I had on Vista?

Hi, in the screen saver settings you can choose which folder you want to use for the pictures.

from the browse button select a different folder and change the "theme" to "pan and zoom"

You can not do this with the default Photo Screen Saver. You must install the Live Photo Gallery software in order to get this option.

Had this question asked before. That is how i knew the answer. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom