windows 7 Nvidia update fail

acerinpa

Fully Optimized
nVidia - Graphics Adapter WDDM1.1, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.2, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.3, Other hardware - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti

Got an optional update in Windows updates - it failed. Should I try again or leave well enough alone.

Details of update :

Download size: 245.2 MB

You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect.

Update type: Optional

nVidia Graphics Adapter WDDM1.1, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.2, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.3, Other hardware software update released in October, 2013

More information:
Driver Information

Help and Support:
Product Solution Centers

nVidia - Graphics Adapter WDDM1.1, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.2, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.3, Other hardware - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti

Got an optional update in Windows updates - it failed. Should I try again or leave well enough alone.

Details of update :

Download size: 245.2 MB

You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect.

Update type: Optional

nVidia Graphics Adapter WDDM1.1, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.2, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.3, Other hardware software update released in October, 2013

More information:
Driver Information

Help and Support:
Product Solution Centers

Don't update graphics drivers through Windows Updates. Get the driver directly from www.nvidia.com and download the correct driver for your card.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using TechForums

ok ya i deleted all the windows update crap adn downloaded the driver dated 8/15/13. working fine again. thanks

Installing the driver direct from Nvidia should stop Windows Update from telling you to install it. In general, you can right-click and hide updates you don't want reminded of.

Back
Top Bottom