Windows 7 freezing, restarting and the odd blue screen?

Spud5437

In Runtime
Hey everyone I'm having problems with my pc. I have windows 7 and it was running fine for around a year when it started to freeze, restart and blue screen. As it seemed easy and i had it around a year I thought I'd format and start a fresh - this went fine and windows formatted and installed windows 7 with factory settings but the problem is still happening?
I'm not sure of the blue screen message as it normally restarts or freezes as soon as windows loads up - sometimes with a strange loud noise.
It seems to me that I might have a hardware issue but not sure what so looking to see what you's people think might be wrong.

Thanks for any help

I had similar issue quite a while ago.But after formatting it all went well.If in case you are still persisting with the problem.Then there would be some kind of warning or popup which would show the error.Please can you come up with more details

It only happens as soon as windows loads, if it does not restart or freeze within the first 30 sec it's normally gonna stay running. It may freeze around 3 times before being ok though. After each restart, either when it does it or I have to hold down the power button and turn it on again it will sometimes come up with windows has recovered from a serious error or something along those lines. I'm not with the computer at the moment - i am in Vegas on holiday now :) but home again Wednesday so I can do more then. Could it be a temp problem when it only happens after boot up and if it does get going it can be fine fire hours?
Thanks for the replays people!!

Back
Top Bottom