Windows 7 FAQ and Questions

Re: Windows 7 Thread and FAQ

You have to use Nightly Tester Tools to force them, Q.

I have tested Aero shake and it works fine for me. I jsut grabbed a firefox Windows and it minimized the rest.

Question Luke,

Do you have WDDM or WHQL Certified drivers? If you are using the latest Beta drivers from nVidia that is why it isnt working. Need to have WDDM or WHQL certified drivers.

Can anyone using ff 3.6 beta tell me if there is a way to disable each tab showing up as it's own window in the taskbar. I haven't tried 3.6 personally but eventually will have to upgrade when it goes final.

I just like having tabs from one particular site in a window and others in another window

There isnt a way. You will have to stick with Firefox 3.5 if you dont want to see that.

Can anyone using ff 3.6 beta tell me if there is a way to disable each tab showing up as it's own window in the taskbar. I haven't tried 3.6 personally but eventually will have to upgrade when it goes final.

I just like having tabs from one particular site in a window and others in another window

i actually like that feature...ie had that feature from before

and does anyone know how to get foxytunes working with this beta verison
sorry cos i know this isthe wrong threat but it feels like its the right moment cos we've bene discussing it

If Nightly Tester Tools doesnt work then there isnt a way till Foxytunes gets updated.

If Nightly Tester Tools doesn't work, then you'll probably j ust have to wait for an update to be released.

Back
Top Bottom